Sales and Marketing Assistant
Provide support to the sales team through management of customer orders, quotations and marketing activities.
- Loading customer orders, liaising with production and sending order confirmations
- Collation and administration of quotations: reporting and working with the team to improve follow up process
- General data input and administration tasks
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with social media marketing activities and ideas generation
- Measurement and tracking of sales team success using sales data, enquiry information for team and business reporting
- ERP development - represent the sales team in the development of the new ERP System to resolve issues and drive improvements
- Strong focus on delivery of great customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Excellent work/time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Team work ethic
- Strong skills of organisation
This role is supporting a busy sales team, and will provide the candidate with a varied working day, and the potential to make a real difference to the business.
The role would be ideally suited to a graduate or equivalent, and will require use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint) so experience with these programmes would be advantageous.
If the above sounds interesting to you, and you think that you fit the profile, please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to Karen Newton on firstname.lastname@example.org