Production Engineer / Programmer
The main functions of the role are;
- To design production machining jigs and fixtures using Autodesk Inventor 3D modelling software.
- To program the CNC code to manufacture the part using the latest Edgecam CAM software.
- To select and apply suitable cutting tools ensuring efficient manufacturing.
- To implement parts in to production by working closely with the manufacturing team.
You will ideally have;
- Experience using Inventor 3d solid modelling or similar.
- Experience programming using Edgecam or similar CAM software up to and including 5 axis.
- Experience working with castings.
- A good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- A production orientated, flexible approach with a strong team ethic.
- An ability to work well under pressure, with a keen eye for detail and able to meet production deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV and covering letter to Karen Newton on firstname.lastname@example.org