Off Line CNC Milling/CAM Programmer
To work in a fast paced environment producing CNC programs for our busy CNC machine shop.
The main functions of the role are:
- Using the latest Edgecam Cam software to produce the CNC code to manufacture the component part.
- To select and apply suitable cutting tools; ensuring efficient manufacturing process is employed.
- To implement parts in to production by working closely with the manufacturing team.
You will have:
- A sound background in an engineering workshop
- Experience programming using Edgecam or similar CAM software up to and including 5 axis
- Experience working with castings
- A production orientated, flexible approach with a strong team ethic
- An ability to work well under pressure, with a keen eye for detail
- Able to meet production deadlines, whilst maintaining the highest quality standards
This role requires applicants to have relevant experience as listed above.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to Karen Newton on firstname.lastname@example.org