Account Sales Manager
To be part of our small dynamic and busy sales team promoting exceptional customer service and growing our revenue stream. To be specifically responsible for managing the relationship with Titan’s large OEM and Tier 1 accounts.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with specified accounts
- Being responsive within agreed timeframes to all enquiries
- Have a focus on profitable growth when preparing quotes for both new and repeat orders
- Translating the scheduled requirements of the customer into Titan’s ERP system promptly, and to then consult with the internal planning Dept. to confirm agreed delivery schedules
- Maintain high integrity of data in Titan’s ERP system, ensuring that all customer expectations regarding delivery and quantity is represented correctly in the system
- Delegation of agreed administration tasks to Sales Office Manager
- Proactive follow up on quotations and enquires to maximise on sales opportunities.
- Reporting to Sales Director on sales data as required
- Attending monthly meetings as agreed with Accounts to ensure capture of all opportunities and issues to enable accurate forecasting
- Represent Titan at shows and exhibitions as requested
- Experience in account management and providing quality engineering solutions
(Preferably gained in automotive or motorsport)
- Proven focus on delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good PC/database/CRM experience
- Strong organisation/ time management skills.
- Willingness to travel to visit customers/exhibitions as required
- A client-driven mindset coupled with a team work ethic.
- A great place to work where performance, engineering and technology come together
- Competitive pay and bonus
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Branded workwear
- Company pension scheme
- Critical Illness
- Death in Service cover
- On-site Gym facility
- Free on-site parking
- Regular social and team events
Interested? Then contact us by email with your CV to email@example.comBack to Careers