CNC Milling Supervisor
Our manufacturing facility at Titan is populated with a range of modern CNC machine tools producing small batch, precision components in a temperature controlled environment for some of the most prestigious clients in the automotive and motorsport industries.
We need an experienced working supervisor to support our management team and lead a small but skilled team within our milling department. You will need to be a fully skilled CNC Miller with experience of manufacturing high quality, precision components up to and including 5 axis in a range of raw materials. Experience with Haas / Fanuc based CNC control and DMGMORI’s own CELOS (Siemens based) control would be preferably. You will have the supervisory skills to delegate work and support the team to ensure delivery deadlines and quality standards are achieved.
- Machining precision components from a range of raw materials to the exacting standards of the engineering drawing.
- Ensuring the components are manufactured utilising the relevant measuring equipment and in line with the individual component Inspection Schedule.
- Follow, advise and where necessary, train in the company’s Quality Management and Health and Safety procedures.
- Supervise work allocation, dealing with machining issues and adhering to quality standards.
- Monitoring performance and handling minor disciplinary issues such as time keeping and absence management.
- Inputting into appraisals and training requirements.
- Completed a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship and have been an experienced CNC Miller ideally with 5 axis and machining castings.
- At least 2 years supervisory experience in similar manufacturing environment.
- You will have experience within a precision engineering environment.
- Used to working within specified quality standards
- Attention to detail is important to you
- You like working to tight deadlines and have the ability to bring your team with you
- A great place to work where performance, engineering and technology come together
- Competitive pay and premium overtime rates
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free branded work wear
- Company pension scheme
- Critical Illness and medical cash back scheme
- Death in Service cover
- On-site Gym facility
- Free on-site parking
- Regular social and team events
Interested? then please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.comBack to Careers