Quoting and Process Engineer for manufacturing
Reporting to the manufacturing manager this role, working in a small team within a dynamic and fast paced environment is to be responsible for quotes and the estimating process for work and set processes for Bills of Materials (BOM’s).
- Take sales requests, prepare the estimate and build the quote around the information.
- Liaise with the Production Engineering team for technical support to assist in the quotation.
- Liaise with external suppliers to understand their requirements.
- Liaise with material suppliers and tooling vendors.
- Work with the shopfloor staff to make sure the job can be done.
- Build effective procedures in the quote and estimating process.
- Understand and be experienced in the estimating process
- Be able to advise and support sales in the quoting process
- You will be an excellent multi-tasker and able to think on your feet
- You can demonstrate a good customer focus
- Have experience in a similar environment preferably with an engineering background
- A great place to work
- Competitive salary
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free branded work wear
- Company pension scheme
- Critical Illness insurance and medical cash back scheme
- Death in Service cover
- On-site Gym facility
- Free on-site parking
- Regular social and team events
Interested? Then please send your CV to Careers@titan.uk.netBack to Careers