Our manufacturing facility at Titan is populated with a range of modern CNC machine tools producing small batch, precision components in a temperature controlled environment for some of the most prestigious clients in the automotive and motorsport industries.
We need an experienced XYZ Turner to machine components from a range of raw materials to the exacting standards of the engineering drawing supplied. Components should be manufactured utilising the relevant measuring equipment and by following the company’s Quality Management and Health and Safety procedures ensuring quality, timely manufacture. You will need to be experienced within a precision engineering environment, programming, setting and operating an XYZ Lathe or a strong background in manual turning with a willingness to learn. Must be able to read an engineering drawing and use all relevant measurement equipment.
- Completed a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship and have been an experienced XYZ Turner
- You will have experience within a precision engineering environment
- Used to working within specified quality standards
- Attention to detail is important to you
- A great place to work where performance engineering and technology come together
- Competitive pay and premium overtime rates
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free branded work wear
- Company pension scheme
- Critical illness and medical cash back scheme
- Death in Service cover
- On-site Gym facility
- Free on-site parking
- Regular social and team events.
Interested? Then please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.comBack to Careers