Recognising and understanding the challenge early has allowed us to move quickly and decisively in these uncertain times, and led us to introduce the following measures:
• Remote working for non-production staff
• Strict hygiene and social distancing measures in the workplace
• Restrictions for all non-essential travel
• Safe procedures for movements of goods
• All staff are video conference capable (dual platform)
These measures are under constant review and refinement as the situation unfolds. We are striving to maximise the safety of our staff and the availability of resource to support our clients’ projects.
Please contact us here for any questions or concerns.