CNC Miller – skilled 5 Axis
As part of our small and highly skilled manufacturing team you will be required to set and operate a range of CNC milling machines, up to and including 5 axis, in order to manufacture high quality precision machined components.
- Machining precision components from a range of raw materials to the exacting standards of the engineering drawing.
- Ensuring the components are manufactured utilising the relevant measuring equipment and in line with the individual component Inspection Schedule.
- Setting and operating CNC milling machines with Haas / Fanuc based CNC control or DMGMORI’s own CELOS (Siemens based) control.
- Following the company’s Quality Management and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensuring quality, timely manufacture.
- Completed a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship.
- You will have experience within a precision engineering environment
- You must be able to read and understand an engineering drawing and use all relevant measurement equipment
- Experienced CNC Miller ideally with 5 axis and machining castings experience.
- Attention to detail is important to you
- You like working to tight deadlines
- A great place to work where performance, engineering and technology come together
- Competitive pay and premium overtime rates
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free branded work wear
- Company pension scheme
- Critical Illness and medical cash back plan
- Death in Service cover
- On-site Gym facility
- Free on-site parking
- Regular social and team events
Interested? Then get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers